Cancellations & Rescheduling
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours can only be rescheduled once.
- If you are running late for an appointment, please call our Clinic Coordinator at 415-391-3917.
- All payments are due by the day of service.
- Appointments at ACNC covered through insurance authorizations can be scheduled only after we have received the authorization letter.
- For more information regarding billing, please see our payment information page
Reports & Records
- Full assessment reports are typically available within 4-6 weeks after your appointment. If requested, our staff can provide you with a diagnostic letter or appointment summary within 1 week.
- Reports will be sent to you via a HIPAA secure, password-protected email link. If requested, a paper copy will be sent to you via US Mail.
- If you would like additional copies of your records, please contact our Clinical Coordinator by phone at 415-391-3417 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: your name, your child’s name and date of birth, and the list of records you are requesting.
Map & Location
870 Market Street, Suite 470
San Francisco, CA 94102
Directions & Parking
The Autism Center of Northern California is a 501c3 non-profit organization. EIN: 20-4977625